Punta Cana: Santo Domingo City Tour
Experience a perfect combination of history, culture, and sightseeing. Explore the magical city full of history, culture, and amazing landscapes. Walk through the oldest capital of the New World. Santo Domingo was the first city founded in America.
Visit the most important monuments including the first Cathedral in the Americas, Columbus Palace, and the National Pantheon. Discover a romantic street, the first one in America, Las Damas. Enjoy a picturesque panoramic view of the Colonial famous El Conde Street and residential areas, Malecon Avenue, and the gigantic Columbus Lighthouse.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Columbus Lighthouse (Faro A Colon)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbus Lighthouse (Faro A Colon), Av. Ana On the water side of Los Tres Ojos, near the airport in the Sans Souci district, Santo Domingo 11604 Dominican Republic
Columbus Lighthouse (Faro A Colon), Av. Ana On the water side of Los Tres Ojos, near the airport in the Sans Souci district, Santo Domingo 11604 Dominican Republic
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo Province, Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo City Tour, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please make sure to contact Olympus representative; they will exchange your prepaid voucher for a valid ticket for local suppliers.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.