Punta Cana Zipline Canopy Adventure
Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime while flying over trees on the Zip Line Canopy Adventure, consisting of 8 different zip lines.
Feel an adrenaline rush as you go from one platform to the next while enjoying panoramic aerial views, confident you’re using safe equipment and following the instructions given by our experienced staff.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area).
- All safety equipment.
What's excluded :
Fly over trees on the Zip Line Canopy Adventure, consisting of 8 different zip lines with safe equipment and following the instructions given by our experienced staff.
• Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with severe back problems, any severe physical or motor disabilities. children under 6 years, or pregnant women.
- Minimum weight is 60lbs, the maximum is 275lbs and you must fit into the safety harness (max 48" waist and 26" each thigh).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.