Punta del Este Wine Tour, Bodega Garzon, Private Transfer
Located over natural teraces and built in the hills, this winery presents a staggered design that uses a gravity system to produce fine wines of the utmost quality.
The 19,050 m² building has a capacity of 2.2 million liters and is the first sustainable, LEED certified (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) winery outside North America.
The great wines of the world are produced where the grape varietals find the ideal conditions to express themselves in their most sublime and authentic form.
A terroir with privileged characteristics and a wide varietal garden grant the possibility of producing premium wines with a strong sense of place.
Guided tour of the facilities of the winery. You will enjoy the magnificent view, learn about our native land and the varieties we grow, visit the winery and learn more about the production processes while tasting our wines
Restaurante, Francis Mallmann, ambassador and culinary director.
per adult from
90 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Lunch (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Garzon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Punta del Este, Punta del Este Uruguay
Pick up and drop off
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bodega Garzon, Ruta 9 Km. 175, Garzon 20401 Uruguay
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting you at the pier with a sign with your name.Ports
- Punta del Este
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.