Punta Tombo penguins colony plus toninas watching boat trip
This program includes the onboard sighting of sheep dolphins, this dolphin is the second smallest in the world and you can only make this sighting in Patagonia, also on this excursion you will walk with the penguins. an experience that you cannot miss when visiting our city.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Rawson, Puerto Rawson, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
The unique conditions of the place allow the possibility of enjoying the beauty of the landscapes and the wealth of marine fauna that inhabits the waters of Bahía Engaño.
This experience starts from our jetty in the Port of Rawson, traveling the last stretch of the Chubut river to its mouth, observing the typical "yellow fleet" boats dedicated to prawn fishing.
The approach to a small occasional roost of sea lions with one hair is achieved and an adequate approach to the different seabirds including some migratory ones, on the banks of the river, which allows differentiating different species, such as: oystercatchers, royal cormorants and biguá, Crested duck and spoon, seagulls cook and brown hood. Depending on the season, you can see different species of terns, witch herons, cauquén, rayador, etc.
Then we go to the sea to meet these little dolphins that have the characteristic of being sociable, active and excellent swimmers. They are themselves who on many occasions approach the boat, swimming in the bow and jumping out of the water. Turning sighting into a dynamic and fun ride.
The trip is interpreted throughout its journey by a guide specialized in marine fauna and birds. Duration approximately 1 hour.
Navigation is subject to the current hydrometeorological conditions, so it is of great importance to reserve at least 1 day in advance via email or telephone to coordinate the departure time.
Each exit is unique and unrepeatable, so we cannot anticipate what kind of meeting we will have: these mammals are in their natural habitat and with absolute freedom.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Belgrano 25, U9120 Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
passengers must be ready within 30 minutes before departure time.Airports
- Almirante Marcos A. Zar Airport, Chubut Province, Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.