Puntarenas Zipline Canopy & Crocodile Boat Tour. Shore Excursion from Puntarenas
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from the pier and a relaxing private drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation and recent model deluxe vehicle or mini bus.
Our tour is operated at Carara Adventure Park, a privately own reserve with 80 acres of rainforest and stunning views of the Pacific Coast, Carara National Park and Puntarenas City.
After instructions, the groups will be transferred to the top of the mountain by a modified open truck where the zip line begins. This zip line includes 12 Cables, 15 Platforms & 3 Hanging Bridges. The longest cable is 1.200 feet long and the highest point about 100 feet.
After this great adventure our tour will continue with a short drive to Tarcoles River, where a 60 minutes Eco boat tour will allow you to enjoy the abundant wildlife of the area, including the huge crocodiles, multiple aquatic birds, scarlet macaws, howler monkeys and other species
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Carara National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carara National Park, Highway 34, Carara Costa Rica
Best zip line canopy tour in Puntarenas
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tarcoles, Tarcoles, Tarcoles District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
Tarcoles river is where we operate the boat tour for enjoy the huge crocodiles and abundant wildlife. The Tárcoles River, also called the Grande de Tárcoles River or the Río Grande de Tarcoles, in Costa Rica originates on the southern slopes of the Cordillera Central volcanic range and flows in a south-westerly direction to the Gulf of Nicoya.
The Tarcoles River is a famous river in Costa Rica because as you drive over the Tarcoles Bridge, you can look down and see at least a dozen impressive crocodiles sunbathing below. The river is situated running toward the Pacific coast. It spans 111 kilometers before reaching the final destination.
The Tarcoles River is teaming with Crocodiles some reaching sizes of three to four meters long or (12 feet). These beasts are not to be messed with! But visiting the bridge is a great way to see them safely.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Province of Puntarenas, Province of Puntarenas
Puntarenas is a port town on Costa Rica’s Gulf of Nicoya. Its Casa de la Cultura is a cultural center with a theater and art gallery. On the main boulevard, Paseo de los Turistas, Parque Marino del Pacífico includes an aquarium and rescue center with seahorses, turtles and crocodiles. The town beach, Playa Puntarenas, is backed by shops and cafes. Southeast of town, Playa Doña Ana is a beach known for strong surf.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Puntarenas the Pick Up place is inside the pier, close to Gangway. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. All our tour guides wear a Green Color Polo Uniform and a Greenway Flag is very visible.For Puerto Caldera the pick up is Main Entrance of the pier. It is a short distance from the pier and mostly of the time there is a free shuttle bus service.If the Ship changes port at last minute, no worries. We will meet you at your arrival port.Ports
- Puntarenas Cruise Port
- Puerto Caldera Cruise Pier
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.