Pushkar Day Trip from Jaipur
Pushkar is one of very few places in the world where you can find the existing temples dedicated to the Hindu creator-god Brahma. Brahma Temple is believed to be 2000 years old and always the centre of attraction for both locals and tourists. The temple is also visited by pilgrims and the holy men and sages, after taking a ceremonial sacred bath in the Pushkar Lake. Take a walk around the holy Pushkar Lake and visit market of Rajasthan that is known for their fabric and handicraft products. Also, Pushkar Cattle Fair is one of the biggest cattle fair in the world and you can see different castes at one place.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance charges
- Camera Charges
- Any personal expenses
- No Guide Services
- Entry/Admission - Brahma Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pushkar Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganahera Brahma Temple Rd, Pushkar 305022 India
Jagatpita Brahma Mandir is a Hindu temple situated at Pushkar in the Indian state of Rajasthan, close to the sacred Pushkar Lake to which its legend has an indelible link. The temple is one of very few existing temples dedicated to the Hindu creator-god Brahma in India and remains the most prominent among them.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pushkar Lake, Pushkar 305022 India
Pushkar Lake or Pushkar Sarovar is located in the town of Pushkar in Ajmer district of the Rajasthan state of western India. Pushkar Lake is a sacred lake of the Hindus.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank you for choosing Unseen India !!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No Guide Services available as its a Holy Place.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.