Putrajaya Boat Cruise, with Lunch, Prime Minister Office, Putra and Pink Mosques
Putrajaya Tour (Prime Minister Office, Putra Mosque, Pink Mosque) Malaysia Tour Packages
The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Putrajaya takes approximately 50 minutes. Putrajaya is the new administrative centre of the Federal Government of Malaysia, just like Washington DC in the USA. Putrajaya Government Centre reflects the very best in city planning and architectural landscaping to realise a vibrant city of tomorrow.
Putrajaya Boat Cruise - Sights and landmarks include Putra Mosque, Darul Ehsan Palace, Ministry of Finance, Ser Wawasan Bridge, Millennium Monument, Palace of Justice, Ser Saujana Bridge, Perdana Leadership Foundation, Putrajaya International Convention Centre, Seri Gemilang Bridge, Perdana Putra (Prime Minister’s office) and Putra Bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat Cruise at Putrajaya Lake
- Entry/Admission - Putrajaya Sightseeing Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Putrajaya Sightseeing Tour, Park & Ride, Putrajaya Sentral Lot KS547, Kuala Lumpur 62250 Malaysia
The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Putrajaya takes approximately 50 minutes.
Putrajaya is the new administrative centre of the Federal Government of Malaysia, just like Washington DC in the USA. Putrajaya Government Centre reflects the very best in city planning and architectural landscaping to realise a vibrant city of tomorrow.
Next proceed to Putra Jaya Government Centre, there are numerous new government complexes located in this new township.
Then we you will take a 40 minute "boat cruise" at Putrajaya Lake while viewing some imposing structures in Putrajaya such as the Pinkish Putra Mosque standing beside Dataran Putra and various bilding and bridge designs with architectural elements from Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Morocco. Another eye-catching building is the Prime Minister’s office – Putra Perdana.
Then, set at the end of a sheltered wooden path, right beside the Putrajaya Lake, dine in a restaurant with 5 course set lunch that embraces resort-style dining in Polynesian architecture amidst the lush greenery of Taman Botani.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Hotel pick up / drop off in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya areas
Departure Time :1000am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.