Pyramids Adventure And Guadalupe, Español-ingles
Due to the Covid pandemic, the site will remain with restricted hours, so our visit will be adapted to this new restrictions and we will be able to visit and walk through the archaeological site, however, it will not be possible to climb any monument or pyramid.
We will see the Soon and Moon Pyramid, and we will walk all the avenue of the dead until the citadel in the area of Quetzalcoalt Pyramid.
Even so, the visit will be majestic.
On Saturdays and Sundays the site will remain closed, however for weekend reservations the visit can be made in a panoramic way and the surroundings of the place such as towns and historical monuments.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Pyramids
What's excluded :
- MEALS AND DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- TIPS FOR GUIDE AND DRIVER NOT INCLUDED
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mexico City, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
9:00 a.m Departure to the arqueological site
(You could suggest your time)
9:50 a.m Visit to Sun and Moon Piramids, avenue of dead
Quetzalt papalot temple and Jaguar complex, Quetzalcoalt and more. You will listen all the history and description from this amazing site, free time too for the adventure and time to climb the Pyramids.
12:30 Time for a cultural exhibition with traditional and alcoholic drinks, souvenirs and more.
13:00 Time for lunch (Up to you)
14:00 Departure to Guadalupe Santuary
14:45 Time to visit and explore the religious site.
15:30 Departure to your hotel
16:00 Hotel drop off.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.