pyramids, Memphis and sakkara day tour
Cairo pyramids day tour will give you the chance to unforgettable time with the ancient history of the pharaohs; a full-day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis and Sakkara, Private tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Egyptology guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start your Pyramids tour in Egypt with Nout tours, Pick up from your hotel in Cairo, Cairo airport or train station.
Tour the pyramids by visiting the Great Pyramids in Giza - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, there you will have a chance to go on adventure and discover the inside of the Pyramid of Cheops Whish consider one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and then you will see the Sphinx - the legendary guardian that stands out from the huge funeral complex with lion body and the head of King Chephren.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
You will Move to Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid of king Djoser, The Site consists of numerous buildings such as the first great stone Structure and the powerful statues of ancient Memphis, the first Capital city of Egypt, built in 3100 BC
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
end your Cairo pyramids day tour in Dahshur. It is a large open-air desert area like Saqqara and also was a royal necropolis in ancient time. There you will see the two pyramids of King Senefru, the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid the red one is considered the first true pyramid built in ancient Egypt.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
meet anywhere in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.