Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx &Saqqara Necropolis and Memphis Tour in Cairo
Our Guide will pick up from your hotel to start the tour to the Giza plateau,Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. Visit the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Djoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building by mankind in the history.Moving on towards Memphis" Old kingdom's first capital of Egypt .The Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the "must see" sites in Egypt! Here you’ll see the best and the biggest statue of king Ramses the second-16 meters high, the alabaster sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut. Egyptian Lunch will be served in a countryside restaurant with delicious organic food. After this cultural trip to the Pyramids back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- •Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Visit the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Djoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building by mankind in the history.
Moving on towards Memphis" Old kingdom's first capital of Egypt .It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.• Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Giza and Down Town Cairo hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.