Pyrenees Hiking Experience with a local guide. Premium Small Group Tour
On this day hiking trip from Barcelona, we will bring you to discover Vall de Núria.
To access the Vall de Núria, we will follow the "Camí Vell" from Queralbs to Núria, one of the most iconic hiking routes in Catalonia. The Camí Vell de Queralbs to Núria, used for centuries by pilgrims as a path to the Sanctuary, is a path full of history and legends.
During the hike, we will learn about the distinctive flora and fauna of the Pyrenees and, if we are lucky, we will be able to see some wild animals such as vultures, lizards, king eagles or marmots in their natural habitat.
The Núria sanctuary is, surrounded by peaks of 2800 meters (9200 feet). Here we will discover some of the legends of Núria and its religious and cultural significance. We will also have time for lunch and discover the area around the Sanctuary.
To get down from Vall de Núria, we will take the rack railway "Cremallera de Núria", a beautiful route that runs 12.5 km and descends about 1,000 meters to Queralbs.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hiking Poles
- Personal Insurance
- Vall de Núria Rack Railway ticket
- Bottled water
- Guided Hike in the Pyrenees
- Entry/Admission - Vall de Nuria
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guide gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vall de Nuria, Ribes Enllaç, 17534 Queralbs Spain
Vall de Núria is one of the most iconic valleys of the Pyrenees mountains. This is a trully alpine landscape that will give you a break from the city and will let you discover the beauty of the Pyrenees mountains.
Núria sanctuary lies at the bottom of the valley, surrounded by many mountain peaks of arround 2800 meters of altitude forming a mountain cirque known as "l'Olla de Núria".
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Queralbs, Queralbs, Province of Girona, Catalonia
To access Vall de Nuria we will take the Rack Railway, a route of great beauty of 12.5 km ascending more than 1000 meters that will bring us to the Starting point of our hike.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Remember to bring a sandwich and snacks for the day
- Hiking Distance: 7,5km (4,7 miles)
- Elevation Gain: 930m (3050 feet)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.