quad adventure in agafay desert
I am a professional an official guide that use to work as a traveling agents in Marrakech since 2009 in the palmery gardens and Agafay desert ,and i was the persons who is incharge to organise the leisur activities, like Quad biking,camel riding and hors riding, i got a larg knowledge about this job, the tracks even about the villages that we crosse during our trips, i created then my company which is MARRAKECH BEST TRIPS and i started organizing the Quad safaris in Agafay desert because it’s the adventure i was always touched by, and that’s why i decided to share this Experience with every one .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Helmets and Glasses
What's excluded :
- *Departure from your hotel in Marrakech city center or near to it.
*Driving trought the sides of jamaa lafna square then M’hamid Area by the international Airport of Marrakech
*Getting in to the quad station after 40 min driving,and get the helmets and glasses to protect you from the dust.
*Start riding the quads in the high dunes of agafay desert with the guide that will always be in the front to show you the way.
*Pause for making pictures on the dunes.
*Continue the trip to the berber tente in which you will drink menth tea for free.
*Get on the quads again and continue the trip of two hours.
*Get back to the base, and use the wind machine to take the dust off from your clothes.
*Drive back to the hotel .
*Get back to the hotel.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.