Quad Bike and Camel Ride Full-Day Tour from Marrakech
Enjoy 2 adrenaline driven activities on one 8-hour tour of Marrakech, riding across the rocky desert by camel. Stop for lunch at a traditional house. Then, discover the traditional Berber villages of the Jbilets area by high performance quad bikes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camel ride
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Traditional lunch
- Transfers from your hotel (or closest parking lot that's accessible by car)
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Experience 2 exciting activities in the same day on a full-day tour from Marrakech. Travel through the dramatic landscapes surrounding the “Red City” by quad bike, and on the back of a camel.
Following a pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech (or closest accessible parking lot), head to the desert for a camel ride, protecting yourself from the sun with provided scarfs. Marvel at the rocky terrain and beautiful palm groves from the back of a camel.
Next, you will be warmly welcomed at Hicham’s house. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber village, and experience a way of life that hasn’t changed for decades.
After lunch, explore the Berber villages of the Jbilets geological area by quad bike. All necessary equipment (goggles, hood, helmet, and raincoat) are provided. A professional and attentive guide will be with you throughout day, and will adapt to the level of each participant.
Conclude your tour back in your hotel around 5pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate,8h the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.