Quad Bike (ATV) Tours
Explore an otherwise inaccessible part of Kangaroo Island on a guided ATV tour through open grassland, native bush and rocky terrain. Master the controls of your own bike as your group zooms past gorgeous scenery, the Southern Ocean, and Australian wildlife such as kangaroos, koalas and more. Whether you take the introductory option or the more challenging tracks, your expert guide ensures a safe, fun ride for all levels of experience (even kids are allowed to participate).
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kangaroo Island Outdoor Action, Jetty Rd, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, Australia
The most exciting way to experience Kangaroo Island's unique wildlife and scenery! Ride your own quad bike (ATV) or go as a passenger in a buggy (UTV) cruising through a wide variety of terrain.
Your experienced Guide will give you the instructions you need to ride safely over rocks, around sandy corners and more, dependant on your abilities. As well as give you plenty of information on the wildlife you encounter along the way.
All participants are fitted out with safety gear and instructed on the safe operation of a quad bike. Tours are tailored to be suitable for beginners and /or experienced riders.
With four different tours available, whether you are a young family trying quad biking for the first time, you want to see lots of wildlife, or you want a more extreme adventure and epic views, there is an option to suit you!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :188 Jetty Rd, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for passengers is 4 years, for drivers is 6 years
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and long pants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.