Quad-bike Gerês Tour, from Porto
Explore the natural beauty of the National Park by paths and trails that only our local guides know. Enjoy the most this quad-bikes tour, visit villages, waterfalls, spots of unique beauty and get to know better the surrounding area of the park, followed by a traditional Portuguese lunch and the chance to dive in crystal water lagoons.
Accompanied by guide you will go through several locations in which often the only access is with this type vehicles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full day tour (10h)
- Pickup & Drop off
- Quad-bike trail (aprox. 1 hour, 2 people per motorbike)
- Small & easy hikes in natural / rural environment
- Magic and breathtaking landscape spots in Gerês Nacional Park
- Accompanied by specialized guide
- Local experiences
- Photos of the tour
- Discount voucher for other activities
- Entry/Admission - Peneda-Geres National Park
What's excluded :
- Other expenses and activities not mentioned
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Any king of worries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peneda-Geres National Park Portugal
Our target is more than a simple tour in Gerês!
We pick you up in your accommodation, and your escape to routine start!
Enjoy the fascinating landscape of the National Park Peneda-Gerês, that connects the Spain and Portugal boarders and is located in the northeast of Portugal. Beautiful waterfalls, postcard viewpoints, mountain peaks – the full nature package is waiting for you. And all this with a Quad-bike ride.
Our local guide, will take you by paths and trails that only local's know and accessible with this type vehicles, explaining the countryside and the nature heritage of the Park. If you are lucky you can see wild horses, a ibex or a deer on the track.
After lunch you will have some free time to visit the village and explore people and culture on your way. Enjoy the afternoon at a lagoon, that you can dive into crystal clear water if you feel up to.
Open your heart and clean your mind, and be prepared to absorb all the sounds, smells and natural beauty.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Trek Portugal Tours, 4000-100 Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Oporto, Guimarães, Braga or other locations – just tell us where you are!Also Oporto airport, train and bus station.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Matosinhos Beach, Praia de Matosinhos, Av. Norton de Matos, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual/1 person per quad-bike (+55€, paid at arrival)
- Minimum of 2 participants for this package
- To drive, it is mandatory to have Driving license Cat. B. Subject to specific rules
- Clothing suitable for the weather conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Trek Portugal is a registered tourism company specialized in unforgettable experiences for its clients. Applying a sustainable tourism concept, it resorts to partnerships with specialized companies that promote more activities or service, increasing our tourist offer. Any of our tours / activities / experiences can be performed through any of Trek Portugal's partner companies.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * During the contingency phase caused by COVID19, we have implemented several protocols and safety procedures for the health and well-being of our employees, partners and customers. At this momment and for safety, among other situations we chose to not include the appetizing lunch in our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.