Quad Bike Ride In The Palm Grove Of Marrakech
- an exciting way to travel through stuning scenery of tbe lush palm groves with a lowrrfull Quad bikes (15 min information briefing befor it starts ).
- along with our professional team, you are off for an adventure ride through local villages, to see the vast outdoor scenery in the pre-saharan oasis.
- the berbers will invite you for a delicious traditional mint tea in their home at the end of the tour.
8h30 - 13h00
14h30 - 19h00
75 € per head
Minimum 4 per
per adult from
5 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Take an adventure into the desert as you traverse the beautiful arid landscape of the countryside outside Marrakech on the back of a 4WD quad bike. Best of all, this small group ride is limited to no more than five guests, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Start your adventure (either in the morning or afternoon) with a pickup by minibus from your Marrakech hotel, keeping in mind that some properties in the Medina will require a short walk to your transport because they are not accessible by car. Then continue into the desert location for the start of your ride.
Meet your guide for the day and enjoy a short safety introduction, during which you’ll also get a lesson in proper handling of your quad bike (sometimes called an ATV). Then zip off into the dusty trails and sublime landscapes of this beautiful area. Follow your guide as they lead you towards the best routes, passing beautiful groves of palm trees, desiccated riverbeds and volcanic geology features called jbilets that formed over millions of years. As you ride, your guide will check in with all participants to make sure everyone is proceeding at a safe and enjoyable speed.
Proceed on your quad bike further into the desert, passing remote Berber villages and admiring the typical houses of the area, stopping to meet locals along the way. It’s a great chance to learn about this culture that retains many of the centuries-old customs and daily rituals of ancient desert life. Soon you’ll stop at the home of a local family for a snack and cup of Moroccan tea. Your guide will serve as translator as you gain new insight into the lives of this friendly and hospitable family. Continue back through the starkly beautiful terrain on your ATV, eventually returning to the base camp where you began your ride. Finish the day with drop-off back at your Marrakech hotel.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.