Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV)
Come and enjoy the local nature on our quad bike (ATV) safari. We will reach places that you can reach by an ATV only. The safari is about 20 km long reaching a wilderness river.
Barbeque lunch is offered during the safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional charge
- An all-terrain vehicle (ATV), also known as a quad, quad bike, three-wheeler, four-wheeler, or quadricycle is defined by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as a vehicle that travels on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, along with handlebars for steering control. As the name implies, it is designed to handle a wider variety of terrain than most other vehicles.
The rider sits on and operates these vehicles like a motorcycle, but the extra wheels give more stability at slower speeds. Although equipped with three or four wheels, six-wheel models exist for specialized applications.
Quad bikes are widely used in Lapland for reindeer herding and hunting.
Return transfers from your hotel, guiding, helmets, fuel, insurance and light barbeque lunch are all included to this trip. Offered between 21st of May and 21st of November.
This tour is for adults only. You don’t need a driving licence. The effective driving time on this tour is about 2 hours.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.