Quad Bike Tour From Telavi (Hard)
There are many different opportunities to visit and see any sighseeings in Kakheti,but if you are looking for wild,full of adrenaline,joyfull ways,this Quad Bike TOUR is just for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Quad Bike
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
On the way we wil meet beautiful fields,forest,river and the most important location-Gremi monastery.
Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district, 175 kilometers east of Tbilisi, capital of Georgia.
The Archangels’ Church complex is located on a hill and composed of the Church of the Archangels Michael and Gabriel itself, a three-story castle, a bell tower and a wine cellar. It is encircled by a wall secured by embrasures, turrets and towers. Remains of the secret tunnel leading to the Intsobi River have also survived.
• Gremi Citadel and Church of the Archangels, Gremi village, Gremi 383330 Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.