Quad Bike Tour - Sete Cidades from Ponta Delgada (Full Day) with lunch
On this tour you will be the driver of an ATV and this will probably be the best way to feel the Island.
This tour will take you to the highest points of the mountains that surround the Crater of Sete Cidades, by offroads that will provide you incredible views and the perfect mix between nature and adventure.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- ATV Tour
- Insurance (PAI)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gloves and rain coats
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rocha da Relva, Relva, Sao Miguel Portugal
Stop At: Caldeira das Sete Cidades, From Ponta Delaga 10 km, Sao Miguel 9240-113 Portugal
Sete Cidades is a civil parish in the center of the municipality of Ponta Delgada, that is likewise located in the center of a massive volcanic crater three miles across, also referred to as Sete Cidades. The population in 2011 was 793, in an area of 19.19 km². It is one of the smallest parishes of Ponta Delgada by population, although the largest in area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mosteiros Beach, Mosteiros, Sao Miguel 9555 Portugal
Mosteiros is a Portuguese parish in the municipality of Ponta Delgada, with 8.98 km ² of area and 1 123 inhabitants (2011). Its population density is 125.1 inhabitants/km². It is situated in the extreme west of the island, about 30 kilometers from the capital of the island, Ponta Delgada and about ten of the seaside area of Ferraria.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ferraria, Rua Ilha Sabrina Ponta Delgada Acores, Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel 9555-102 Portugal
Hot Springs ( Optional)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Miradouro da Ponta do Escalvado, En1-1a, Varzea, Sao Miguel 9500-000 Portugal
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :R. Nossa Sra. das Candeias 1, 9545 Farropo, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of people to ride: 2 people.
- Amount is charged per seat / person on each ride.
- We advise you to wear comfortable clothing, bathing suit and a jacket (might be colder on the mountains).
- Driving Licences and ID is required.
- Tours are subject to change according to weather conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We advise the use of gloves. We do not provide gloves.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.