Quad biking in Marrakech
Pick up from your hotel , villa or riad indicated in Marrakech (approximately at 9:00, if you want to make the tour in the morning, or 2:00 pm, if you prefer in the afternoon). Transfer to the palm grove of Marrakech, where instructions and necessary equipment will be provided.
Quad biking tour usually lasting approximately for at least 2.5 hours and through this tour together with a professional monitor you can pass and discover Jbilet hills , Berber villages , desert tracks as well as the famous palm groves of Marrakech which contain one of the most touristic sights around the city . It includes field of gardens as well as dates orchid .
Transfer back to your accommodation arriving approximately at 12:30 or at 17:30 depending on whether the excursions tour has started in the morning or in the afternoon
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Quad biking
What's excluded :
- Quad biking for at least 2.5 hours
- Under the warm Marrakech sun, you will discover the green palm groves and surrounding Berber villages in the natural and unique setting of Palmeraie. With this tour, you will ride for at least 2.5 hours through the surrounding countryside to give you an opportunity to discover the distinct beauty of this place. This experience will allow you to enjoy the culture and lifestyle of the local people who will welcome you into their villages where traditions are carefully preserved. During this adventure, you will also enjoy a tea break in a lovely natural setting. The tour ends with a transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Any time from 9h00 till 14h00
Departure Time :Any time from 9h00 till 14h00
Return Detail :Any where you prefer
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.