Quad Cultural Tour.
In short, you will enjoy a great excursion discovering how the Dominicans live doing a Quad tour.
This excursion and like all our products, has as main objective to promote Sustainable Tourism and protect the environment.
per adult from
7 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Unique opportunity to experience our all-terrain Quads where we will be introduced to the Dominican countryside. We will be touring the communities of Palo Indio, El Toro and Guzmancito. Take the opportunity to know its picturesque landscapes. You will be accompanied by an expert guide who will talk about the customs and way of life of our people.
We will visit a typical family house. We will try coffee and cocoa and mamajuana, grown in our fields.
Lunch will take place in our exclusive Don George Restaurant in front of Rene Beach where we will enjoy a delicious buffet. On the beach we will have time to swim, explore around the mangrove and sunbathe.
Likewise we will enjoy the spectacular view of the wind generators in the community of Guzmancito there we will stop to make a summary of the importance of this renewable energy project for our country.
On our tour we will visit Playa Teco there we will enjoy its crystal clear waters or simply the wonderful Sun. In short, you will enjoy a great excursion discovering how the Dominicans live doing a Quad tour.
Departure Point :Powel Sporst, Don Gregorio Maimon - Puerto Plata en, Carr. Navarrete Puerto plata, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.