Quad excursion in the High Atlas
- Venture into the desert of Marrakech by discovering the captivating landscapes of the High Atlas by quad, an unforgettable experience to enjoy the natural Moroccan environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 x Quad per person
- Liability insurance.
- Drop off at your hotel or in downtown Marrakech
- Pick up from your hotel / Riad
- Helmet and glasses
- Mint tea in a Berber tent
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Traditional lunch
What's excluded :
- Tips and extras.
- Individual risk insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
After you have been picked up from your accommodation, you will head for the Kik plateau, an impressive high plateau in the High Atlas near Marrakech.
After brief instructions on the safety and driving instructions to be followed, you will put on your helmet, gloves and protective gear to ride a quad in the Moroccan desert. You will thus begin the guided tour through these captivating landscapes which will make you discover different Berber villages. Its inhabitants will give you many details on their way of life which is based on ancient traditions of the Agafay desert. You will venture further into this area to continue exploring the beauty of nature.
You will then continue to Lalla Takerkoust Lake. You will take a break on its banks to regain strength with a traditional Moroccan lunch. After tasting this delicious meal, you will rest for a while before setting off again. In the afternoon, you will visit other Berber villages at the foot of the mountains. You will get a spectacular panoramic view of the desert.
You will end the afternoon by returning to the shore of the lake, where you will enjoy a mint tea and sweets from the region. You will then take the road to return to your hotel or riad.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation.(Please provide us the name of your riad or hotel in Marrakech)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.