Quad Masca Trip with Lunch & Hotel Pickup
A fantastic day on a double quad 2 pax. or a single quad to yourself.
Discover this beautiful village that is Masca, hidden away on a slim mountain overlooking the famouse Masca valley. A brilliant day out on a quad and a trip worth talking about. Photos will be taken throughout the trip which can be purchased or downloaded online. You dont have to be an adrenalin junkie for this tour. it is a safe trip with a small group of people. A full driving licence is required to drive as you will be on the roads. Children over the age of 6 are permited as passengers on the double bikes making this a fun trip for all.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, Teide National Park, Tenerife, Canary Islands
From Santiago del Teide, after having received your equipment and safety instructions, the excursion of 3 quads maximum per guide will go along the forest track in the heart of the pine forest which surrounds the Chinyero volcano. Easy track, accessible to all, we will stop off at the Chinyero volcano, about 1,400 metres altitude, and then a walk of 10 minutes through the volcanic rocks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volcan El Teide, Centro Administrativo y de Visitantes Telesforo Bravo, 38300, Tenerife Spain
On quads, we will go up to the edge and the beginning of the Teide volcanic crater up to 2,000 metres altitude. We will return to our point of departure, and then go by quad on the winding road up to the small village of Masca located in the Teno mountains. Masca is a landlocked village in the famous cliffs of Los Gigantes. Time seems to have stopped. There are breathtaking views, pure nature where human hands have no influence. We will have our typical Canary Islands meal in a restaurant with a panoramic view over the Masca Barranco. We will go to the Mirador of Masca and enjoy a fantastic view. This is an excursion not to be missed for lovers of nature and those who like great landscapes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sol Arona Tenerife, Av. Juan Carlos I, 25, 38640 Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most areas in the South of Tenerife. We do not pick up from rural areas.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Driving licence required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Results of not wearing a face mask may result in you being denied access to the excursion without a refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.