Quads Off Road ATV Wild Baja West!
Candelaria Old Towns Villages Beach & Deset Adventure
Enjoy the thrill of exploring our desert trails and beach driving with spectacular views and landscape. Expert Tour Guides will take take to an unforgetable adventure on Baja!
Also you will visit the town of La Candelaria, an antique 200-year-old Indian village, which preserves its entire natural environment, the village, the desert, and Migriño beach. You will learn of history of this old town located in a deserted area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION FROM MOST HOTELS (please verify pick up time)
- HELMETS, GOGGLES AND BANDANAS
- TOUR GUIDE
- WATER DURING THE TOUR
What's excluded :
- PARK ENTRANCE FEE $20 USD PER PERSON
- OPTIONAL COLLISION INSURANCE (ATV $25 USD OR CREDIT CARD AND ID HOLD)
- SNACKS AND DRINKS
- PHOTO SESSION
- Entry/Admission - Playa Migrino
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Candelaria, Hwy 19 Santa Cantarina Mountains, Todos Santos 23000 Mexico
The total current population of La Candelaria are only 128 people. At La Candelaria, you'll see the church, orchards, and species of animals indigenous to the region such as iguanas, doves, and hares. La Candelaria community are known for their long lifespans - most residents live well into their 90s!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
Drive at full (controled) speed on our fantastic beach where you'll enjoy the sea breeze and breathtaken views of this fantastic natural atraction
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE'LL PICK YOU UP AT MOST HOTELS, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEND YOU THE PICK UP TIME.PICK UP TIMES ARE REGULARY, AROUND 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TOUR TIME
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Babies are not allowed in this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to the difficulties caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are providing our clients with additional assistance and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.