Quarteira Gypsy Market & Vilamoura Marina Half-Day Trip
Passage through Quarteira old fishing city and stopping outside the city in the oldest a biggest gypsy market of the region, where you will be able to find a great variety of products (clothes, shoes, handbags, toys and some handicraft) and also the chance to haggle over the prices.
Passage through Vilamoura the biggest destination of Golf of the Algarve and brief stopping at the Marina, the biggest and most important one of Portugal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina de Vilamoura, Quarteira, Loule 8125-409 Portugal
Vilamoura is a modern and sophisticated holiday destination that is situated on one of the finest beaches of central Algarve.
Vilamoura was constructed in the 1980s as an elite golfing centre and today boasts five exceptional golf courses, along with outstanding tourist facilities. At the heart of Vilamoura is the exclusive marina complex, where million-dollar yachts moor and visitors can dine at gourmet restaurants or socialise in the chic bars.
Vilamoura is unlike any other Portuguese town, gone is the dilapidated charm, this has been replaced with striking perfection, which is expected by the super-rich who frequent the marina.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Quarteira Gypsy Market, M527-2 adres is van Lidl, dat bijna naast het marktterrein ligt, Quarteira 8125-120 Portugal
The biggest gypsy market of the region, where you will be able to find a great variety of products (clothes, shoes, handbags, toys and some handicraft) and also the chance to haggle over the prices.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/8/2020 - 10/22/2021
Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 59 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.