Quebec City Guided Sightseeing Cruise
Discover Quebec City from the river and weigh anchor for a fascinating guided cruise on the St. Lawrence River. Cruise from Old Quebec to the Montmorency Falls and Île d'Orléans and enjoy breathtaking views of the Château Frontenac. With our guide, learn more about the only walled city in North America or relax on our outdoor terraces. Craving for a light snack? Let yourself be tempted by our bistro menu, available at all times.
- The perfect combination of nature and culture;
- Navigate from the Cap Diamant to the Montmorency Falls;
- Discover the history of Quebec City, the river and the surroundings;
- Indoor bistro service as well as on the terraces;
- New: Audio guide in 7 languages! French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Guided cruise of 1:30
- Spectacular view of the Old-Québec
- Entry/Admission - Croisieres AML
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Croisieres AML, 10, Dalhousie Street Chouinard Pier, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4B2 Canada
Discover the bucolic charm of Ile d'Orleans on this river cruise aboard the AML Louis Jolliet or a similar smaller boat, depending on the number of passengers.
On board, you can purchase a snack or meal with drinks, such as cocktails, to be enjoyed on the viewing decks (own expense).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, 5300 boulevard Sainte-Anne Au pied de la chute, Quebec City, Quebec G1C 0M3 Canada
Admire Montmorency Falls, the highest waterfall in Quebec
Stop At: St. Lawrence River, Quebec Canada
See the port installations on both shores of the St Lawrence River.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Place Royale, 2-4 Rue des Pains Benits, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4E9 Canada
Glide beneath the prestigious Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, perched atop Cap Diamant, with the majestic Laurentian Mountains in the background.
Pass By: Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
With our guide, learn more about the only walled city in North America
Departure Point :10 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 4B2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lors de l’embarquement, tous les clients doivent répondre à quelques courtes questions sur leur état de santé actuel, afin de s’assurer qu’ils ne présentent pas un facteur de risque pour les autres passagers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.