Quebec City Shore Excursion: Private Walking Tour
While in port in Quebec City, explore the city's charming sites by foot on this 2.5-hour private shore excursion. Walk to Place d’Hôtel de Ville, City Hall, Place Royale, the famous Chateau Frontenac hotel and more. You can customize the tour to your interests, and your knowledgable local guide will provide interesting and informative commentary on the place you see.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Live commentary in English or French. Just make sure to specify the language you prefer when booking.
- Entry/Admission - Tours Voir Quebec
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upper Town (Haute-Ville), Quebec City, Quebec Canada
When your cruise ship docks at the Quebec City port, walk seven minutes to Upper Town, where you'll meet your private guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
You can choose to customize your tour itinerary or let your friendly, knowledgeable local guide lead the way. Learn about Quebec City's rich culture and history as you stroll down hidden alleyways, along main routes, and to must-see spots around the city such as Old Quebec
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Terrasse Dufferin, 2, rue d'Auteuil / D'Auteuil street, 2 chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5C2 Canada
Pass through La Terrasse Dufferin
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Place de l'Hotel de Ville, rue des Jardins/rue de Buade, Quebec City, Quebec Canada
See Place d’Dôtel de Ville fronted by the impressive City Hall.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Place Royale, 2-4 Rue des Pains Benits, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4E9 Canada
Walk through the courtyard of the famous Chateau Frontenac hotel and pass Place Royale, the birthplace of the city.
Pass By: Eglise Notre Dame des Victoires, Place Royale 32, Rue Sous-Le-Fort, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4G7 Canada
Continue down Petit-Champlain street and spot the quaint church Notre-Dame-des-Victoires.
Stop At: Tours Voir Quebec, 12, Ste-Anne street, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X2 Canada
Your guide will point out highlights and encourage you to ask as many questions as you like. Your tour will conclude back in Upper Town.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will be operating in groups of 8 or less and we will follow government mandates. Our vendors will make sure you’re safe to enter and will be cleaning their facility and wiping down all surfaces before and after our visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.