Quebec, Cradle of New France
In the footsteps of Samuel de Champlain, founder of Quebec City, relive the history of the oldest city in North America through its impressive archaeological sites, historic buildings, picturesque houses, spectacular cathedrals, towering fortifications and narrow streets.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- licensed guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upper Town (Haute-Ville), Quebec City, Quebec Canada
Champlain Monument, Château Frontenac, Dufferin Terrace, Ursuline Monastery, Holy Trinity Anglican Cathedral, Notre-Dame de Québec Catholic Basilica, Quebec Seminary, Quebec Parliament, etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lower Town (Basse-Ville), Quebec City, Quebec Canada
Fresque des Québécois, Place Royale, Church of Our Lady of Victories, Royal Battery, Petit Champlain Street, Funicular ...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, 1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup can be done at the place requested by the traveler, be it an apartment, a hotel, a campground, the port or the airport.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with mobility limitations
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.