Queen Street West: An audio tour exploring Toronto's coolest street
Queen Street West was recently declared the second coolest street in the world: to Canadians it's the coolest street in the country, and a defining part of Toronto.
Join me on this self guided audio tour while we explore Toronto's fashion district, walk past cannabis stores and famous music venues, admire contemporary art, and venture down a graffiti alley. Mind the white squirrels.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts 145 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G1 Canada
The tour starts by the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts.
Pass By: Campbell House Museum, 160 Queen St W (at University Ave.), Toronto, Ontario M5H 3H3 Canada
The tour passes by the Campbell House Museum.
Pass By: Rex Jazz and Blues Bar, 194 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1Z1 Canada
The tour passes by the The Rex Hotel Jazz and Blues Bar.
Pass By: Rivoli, 332 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2A2 Canada
The tour passes by the Rivoli.
Pass By: Horseshoe Tavern, 370 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2A2 Canada
The tour passes by the Horseshoe Tavern.
Pass By: Graffiti Alley, Toronto, Ontario Canada
The tour passes along Graffiti Alley.
Pass By: Trinity Bellwoods Park, 790 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N2 Canada
The tour passes by Trinity Bellwoods Park.
Pass By: Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art / MOCCA, 952 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1G8, Canada
The tour ends by the Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art.
Departure Point :Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, 145 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 4G1, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/23/2020 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art / MOCCA, 952 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1G8, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.