Queen West Food Crawl
Toronto’s Queen West is an artery of homegrown labels, funky street art, and diverse restaurants. Eat your way down the street on this food crawl where we have curated the best dishes from local eateries that are sure to impress.
Enjoy the perfect mix of sweet and savoury items that will take you around the globe. We're talking French, Taiwanese, Pakistani cuisine and more for a varied taste of Toronto culture.
Starting downtown at Queen & Spadina we'll head westward and stop for an impromptu photoshoot in Graffiti Alley before carrying on our mobile feast. The tour will end near Trinity Bellwoods Park which is a great area to continue exploring after you've fueled up.
per adult from
What's included :
- A passionate local foodie guide
- French, Taiwanese, Pakistani dishes and more
- Streetart Photoshoot
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graffiti Alley, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Stop and take some pics at Toronto's Graffiti Alley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Trinity Bellwoods Park, 790 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N2 Canada
The tour will end near Trinity Bellwoods Park.
Departure Point :Le Gourmand, 152 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5V 3S6, Canada
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Trinity Bellwoods Park, 790 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1G3, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Although masks will be available for those in need, we encourage you to bring your own mask. All guests will be asked for contact information and to confirm they display no symptoms of COVID-19 before joining the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.