Queenstown Highlights - Half Day Tour - Arrowtown, Winery, Bungy, Local Sites
There’s so many reasons to choose Queenstown Highlights. See Queenstown’s 5 best sights and activities in one very affordable fun packed morning. Group sizes are small, vehicles are luxurious, friendly local driver-guides plus hotel pick ups all ensure that Queenstown Highlights is the best tour on offer.
Family friendly option.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Not operating Jan 1st-2nd, Good Friday, Easter Sunday & Monday, Dec 25th-26th, ANZAC Day 25th April
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown, New Zealand
AJ HACKETT BUNGY BRIDGE: Learn about the history and excitement of bungy jumping. Watch intrepid
jumpers from the viewing deck. Maybe even jump yourself!
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
Queenstown was not an easy place to reach back in the days, before the bridge was build you had to do a river crossing with all the supplies.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Gibbston Valley Winery, 1820 State Highway 6, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
Taste the wine and see the Pioneers of wine in Gibston Valley region. You could say this is where it all started and since then, New Zealand wines have enjoyed increasing popularity
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kawarau River, New Zealand
See locations of many Lord of the Rings scenes
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
The historic gold mining town with all its beautiful old buildings and colourful trees. Take a step back in time and slender through the streets will of boutique shops and restaurants. If you are lucky you might find some gold
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.