Queulat National Park
We provide life-changing experiences for a better understanding of the world.
Smart & sustainable experiences for development & conservation of the untouched Patagonia de Aysen.
Discover, enjoy and integrate the local nature & culture for a meaningful unforgettable experience designed by local experts and guides. #traveltoconserve
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Rio Simpson Nacional Reserve
What's excluded :
Day 1: Queulat National Park
Stop At: Rio Simpson Nacional Reserve, KM 37 Rota Coyhaique-Puerto Aysen, Coyhaique Chile
Lets hit up the road to explore northern Patagonia. Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel to start our journey through the austral road. In our way to Puerto Cisnes we will stop for a soft trek at Rio Simpson National Reserve and continue to Puerto Cisnes for a Navigation to the almost not visited National Park Isla Magdalena and lodging in a hosteria.
Duration: 10 hours
• Lunch: We will have a picnic for lunch where you can try the local artisanal quality products, smoked salmon, goat cheese.
Accommodation included: Overnight at local hosteria at Puerto Cisnes.
Day 2: Lets hit the park
Stop At: Queulat National Park, Queulat National Park, Aisen Region
After breakfast, we get north to get to Queulat National Park, your guide will accompany you to explore the different paths you can find inside the park, you will have the opportunity to see the famous hanging glacier of this beautiful National Park. After visiting the park we get all the way down to coyahique. You can add days if you want to explore and visit Villa Manihuales
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hotel Dreams de la Patagonia, Magallanes 131, Coyhaique, Aisen, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from your hotel in coyhaiqueAirports
- Balmaceda Airport, Aysén Province, Coyhaique, Aysén, Chile
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/23/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.