Quick 2 Days Golden Triangle Tour to Agra & Jaipur
On this Quick 2-day Golden Triangle Tour of India from Delhi, you’ll see some of the region's top attractions in the cities of Agra and Jaipur. The tour package is specially designed for those travellers who have limited time & want a short trip to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi.
* Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
* Visit one of the seven wonders of the world.
* Stay overnight in Jaipur and enjoy breakfast in the morning
* Private tour for you and your party.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation in 3/4/5 stars hotels (on option chosen)
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private city tour guides
- Packaging Drinking Water (cold and unlimited)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Gratuities/Monuments Entrance fee
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
Day 1: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
On day 1: 7 AM/ Your given time pick-up from the airport, railway station or your hotel in Delhi. You will be driven to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet the tour guide and proceed to the magnificent monument, Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. After, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Agra Fort is a historical fort & was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty until 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. After visiting Agra Fort, you will be driven to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and stay overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 14 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Day 2: enjoy sightseeing in Jaipur. Start in the morning after breakfast, and meet your local guide to visit the Amber Fort. The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. En route, enjoy a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of the Winds. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace, and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons, and paintings. In the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel / Airport in New Delhi or your desired location in the city. Your tour ends with sweet and wonderful memories of Two days Golden Triangle Tour!!!
Duration: 11 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/Gurgaon/Noida/Desired Location in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.