QuickLlama: Door-to-door transfer from Lima Airport to Miraflores
Shared transfer from Lima Airport to Miraflores.
The service is door-to-door, so we will take you to the door of any hotel or residential address in Central Miraflores.
If your flight is delayed you can take our next available shuttle free of charge (as long as there are seats available).
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a shared transfer in our new, modern and spacious vans from Lima Airport to your hotel or house in Miraflores:
• Door-to-door service
• Free WiFi onboard
• Air conditioning
• Security cameras
• GPS tracking
• Professional drivers
• Passengers are automatically covered by a private insurance policy
• Authorized to transport passengers nationwide by Peru's Ministry of Transportation and Communications
Duration: The transfer from the Airport to Miraflores takes 1 hour on average.
Door to door: Our service is DOOR-to-DOOR, which means that we will take you to the door of any hotel or residential address in Central Miraflores. If your final destination is in a district different than Miraflores, we can take you to our central parking location in Miraflores Kennedy Park, and from there you can continue you journey to your final destination.
Departure Point :Lima Airport, Callao District 07031, Peru
Return Detail :Miraflores Roundabout, Óvalo de Miraflores, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your arrival flight number when booking. This is very important so we can monitor your flight and put you in a different shuttle if the flight is delayed
- Please provide at booking the address (or the name of your hotel) so we know where exactly you are going
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.