Quicksilver Dive 4 Day PADI Learn to Dive Course
There is no better place in the world to learn to dive than the Great Barrier Reef! This 4 Day Learn To Dive course combines two days theory and pool practice at Quicksilver Dive’s 5 Star PADI training centre with the excitement of two Great Barrier Reef day trips to complete your training dives (4 mandatory) and the option of two guided fun dives as a certified diver! Open water training dives are conducted from a modern custom-designed dive catamaran at a selection of over 35 exclusive World Heritage dive sites at the renowned Agincourt ribbon reefs. Small class sizes ensure a personalised, safe, professional and most importantly fun, learning experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 x day trips to the Outer Reef (Day 3 and 4)
- 6 open water dives (4 mandatory, 2 fun dives)
- All dive equipment
- Dive log book
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Heated training pool (Day 1 and 2)
- Lunch each day
- Morning & afternoon tea each day
- PADI Gold Open Water Certification
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Use of prescription masks if required
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included from Port Douglas accommodation only. Return coach transfers are available at an additional cost from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation.
- Souvenir photos (Day 3 & 4 Reef Trip)
Day 1 and 2 is spent at the Quicksilver Dive Training Centre, Warner Street Port Douglas
Day 3 and 4 are Day Trips to the Agincourt ribbon reefs to become a certified diver.
• Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
• Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Departure Point :19 Warner St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Coach transfer pick-ups are available from Port Douglas accommodation, times are advised on booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ability to swim - 200m (or 300m with mask, fins and snorkel) and tread water (float) for 10 minutes.
- Course commences every Tuesday and on request
- If a dive medical is required, it must be completed within 90 days of starting your dive course.
- It is recommended that you not fly for 24 hours after diving. The final scheduled Open Water dive will be completed by 2:30pm.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- Some medical conditions such as asthma, heart conditions or diabetes may prevent you from diving. Prior to commencing your dive course you are required to complete the self-assessment Student Diver Medical Declaration. A positive response to any questions indicates there is a pre-existing condition which may affect your safety while diving and you will need to obtain a dive medical certificate that states you are medically fit to dive.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.