Quila Quina and Mapuche Community from San Martin de Los Andes
Colorado Volcano and Cerro Sabana watching.
Visit the lands of the Mapuche community.
Enjoy the scenery of Lacar Lake during the whole excursion.
Free time in quila quina to enjoy nature.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide in English and Spanish
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Martin de los Andes, San Martin de los Andes, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
Our guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotels.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Lácar Lake, Neuquen, Argentina
Throughout all the activity we will be accompanied by beautiful views of Lake Lacar.
Stop At: Quila Quina, Neuquén, Argentina
Villa Quila Quina, is a small valley that seems stolen from the lake and facing the Cordillera that completely surrounds it, sometimes giving us the impression of being (as the legends say) in the navel of creation.
The town has different settlements that for the most part belong to the Mapuche Curruhinca Community. We will also find beautiful private houses, the most well-known being that of the Perez-Companc group, in addition to a restaurant / bar, a dock for lake sailing excursions and excellent beach areas, for lunch, lunch, take a few mates, take photos or simply enjoy an impressive natural setting in front of the granite Cerro Abanico.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.