Quilotoa and Cotopaxi Tour - 1 Day - Private Tour
Two most beautiful and spectacular places in a single day! Quilotoa Lagoon and Cotopaxi Volcano in the Avenue of the Volcanoes in one day and at an incredible price. Everything included!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Limpiopungo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Los Andenes de Zumbahua, Zumbahua Ecuador
During the trip we will pass through villages such as Pujili, Tigua, Zumbahua, distinstly indigenous places of Panzaleo descent that inhabit this historic place of the Inca era.
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
Descend to the edge of the lagoon where you can admire its intense green color that shines with the sun's rays, from this place we can perform activities such as hiking, photography together with nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
we will leave with direction to the Cotopaxi National Park, located in the province of the same name, we will travel for an hour and a half and we will have the opportunity to observe the Avenue of the Volcanoes crossing the Andes Mountain Range, its landscape will wrap it in a natural environment with the company of flora and fauna of the place, we will pass through the wonderful landscapes that complement the active volcano Cotopaxi one of the highest in the world with a height of 5897msnm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna de Limpiopungo, Latacunga Ecuador
Hike around Lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in Quito.Ports
- Mariscal sucre
Departure Time :6/12/2019 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.