Quilotoa Full Day
Get to know a wonderful place full of magical and colorful landscape discover the Quilotoa lagoon 138 kilometers from the city of Quito, we pass by your hotel or accommodation and we go to this beautiful place that is a volcanic crater known as the caldera, where at arrive we descend for half an hour on a spectacular hike to this lagoon, on the way we can observe deer, rabbits, foxes, wolves among other animals that inhabit this place, back arriving again to the high part where we can get the best photographs, We return to the city of Quito.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
Quilotoa is a lagoon that emerges from the eruption of a volcano showing its greatness and natural purity, wonder of the equator and the world in general, in which its waters illuminate you when you look. Your color change will catch your eye and with your attractions your heart will be stolen.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up in the hotel lobby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.