Highly trained staff
Transportation in excellent condition.
Menu for vegetarians and vegans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Canon del Rio Toachi
- Entry/Admission - Sendero al Fondo del Crater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
They will be able to observe from the viewpoint the bottom of the lagoon.
We make the descent to the lagoon, where you can rent a kayak for a tour around the lagoon (not included in the tour).
After the ascent we had lunch and returned to Quito
Stop At: Canon del Rio Toachi, Kilometros Del Canton Sigchos 10, Pujili 050450 Ecuador
Place where lava landed in its eruptions from the Quilotoa volcano, spread out to take pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sendero al Fondo del Crater, Quilotoa Ecuador
Walking we will enter the lagoon where we can kayak, inside the volcanic caldera.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Plaza Foch, Quito 170143, Ecuador
2: Plaza San Blas, Quito 170136, Ecuador
Departure Time :5/30/2019 - 8/10/2022
Thursday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.