Quilotoa Lagoon Full Day
The Illinizas Ecological Reserve, we find the Quilotoa lagoon, with an average diameter of three kilometers and a depth of 270 meters, its green color is due to the minerals it has and the reflection of the sky, it also becomes turquoise when the Low temperature during the night. Located at an altitude of 3883 meters above sea level, with an excellent view of the landscape.
• Meeting Point in Magic Bean, La Mariscal, Mariscal Foch E5-20, Quito 170143, Ecuador at 6h45 AM
• Discovering the native market of Saquisili o Pujili.
• Visiting the native family.
• A short stop in Tigua, a little village of painters.
• The viewpoint of Toachi canyon.
• Walking to the bottom of the Quilotoa lagoon.
• Lunch in a local restaurant.
• Driving back to Quito.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
we can enjoy the wonderful view of the caldera of Quilotoa hidden in The range of the Andes of Ecuador, its spectacular color light green and emerald on the shore.
hiking to the bottom of the lake is a great time to absorb the new energies and making great pictures.
kayaking and ride the horseback activities are so fun!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Magic Bean, Mariscal Foch E5-20, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.