Quilotoa Lake full day from Quito
On this day trip, you will visit one of the most beautiful lagoons hidden in the crater of an extinct volcano, who is
located few hours from Quito (the capital city of Ecuador) and surrounded by beautiful Andean landscapes you will be amazed by the beautiful
emerald color of the lagoon of Quilotoa.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Early morning, your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel to take you by mini Van or 4wd car to the Quilotoa lagoon. Depending on the day of the week, the first stop will be in one of the most beautiful markets of the Ecuadorian Hightlands with fruits, vegetables and in some cases animals, after this visit while you are going to cross the mountains of the central province of Cotopaxi and pass through the community of Zumbahua. You also can make a second stop and take pictures of the amazing landscape on the viewpoint of the Toachi River Canyon.
Once in the Quilotoa Lagoon you can hike down along the road towards the shores of this beautiful place. After a free time to enjoy, you will take the way back to the viewpoint, you can do it walking or renting a mule (extra cost).
After lunch (not included) within the community of Quilotoa, the return to Quito begins. On the way we will visit the community of Tigua where you can see and buy some paintings and masks done by the locals.
Once in Quito your driver will drop off you at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.