Quilotoa Loop: Hike 2 Days / 1 Night (PRIVATE Trip)
The Quilotoa Loop is arguably one of the best multi-day trekking routes in South America and one of Ecuador’s most popular treks. The hiking trails throughout the Quilotoa Loop wind through the Ecuadorian Andes to connect a series of friendly rural farming villages such as Zumbahua, Quilotoa, Chuchilan that are each very well-prepared to receive hikers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Accommodation based in double room
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Quito - Quilotoa Lake
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
Departure from Quito long the avenue of the volcanoes and passing through some indigenous villages until to get to a huge turquoise lake snuggled into the remains of an ancient volcano, this is Quilotoa Lake. Once here there several trails but if you are a really lover nature hiking around the crater is a great options as this nice walk that constantly goes up and down and takes you all around the crater. You are sure to not miss a single angle of its beauty.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: Lunch is a box lunch
Accommodation included: Overnight at Quilotoa area - a local basic hostel
Day 2: Hike Quilotoa Loop to Chugchilan town - Quito
Stop At: Canon del Rio Toachi, Kilometros Del Canton Sigchos 10, Pujili 050450 Ecuador
After breakfast we ready for this hike. This first part of the hike consists of following this dirt road down to the bottom around the loop with some trails along the way as shortcuts. This first part of the hike consists of following this dirt road down to the bottom around the loop with some trails along the way as shortcuts. Then start descending to the plateau of the small indigenous village Huayama, once here it is really easy to feel the climate and scenery change dramatically, even close to the Toachi River. The whole trail lasts from 4 to 5 hours until to get to Chugchilan is a well known destination for hikers and a typical mountain region village in Ecuador. The trips ends with the transportation to back to Quito or you may continue to the South of Ecuador such as Baños town or Riobamba town with an extra cost.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: Lunch will be served at local restaurant at Chugchilan town.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All our tours are based in private services, so we pick up all the clients from any hotel, airport or any other address from Quito. Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 2/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will have face mask available on car for any emergency.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.