Quito & Middle of the World PRIVATE Day Trip
Quito takes its role at the center of the world very seriously with an Old Town in the south of the city is also known as the Centro Historico or Colonial Quito. . In a compact area you will find many ornate churches, attractive streets full of fine examples of colonial houses and squares. Regarding Mitad del Mundo, which is the real center of the equator situated around 20km north of the capital, who wouldn't like to have a picture while standing with each leg on a different hemisphere?
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottle of water
- All visit as mentioned in the program
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Quito Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Quito has the best-conserved historic center in Latin American. This day trip includes the visit to the Old part of Quito such squares, churches, old streets etc. The first stop will be at Basilica Church from where you will have a beautiful view of The Colonial Center of Quito. After walking through the colonial streets, you will then stop at the Independence Plaza to admire the Cathedral and the Government's Palace. The Cathedral, Compañia church very well known as the Gold Church, Church of Sagrario and San Francisco.
Finally, head to the most famous hill in Quito, Panecillo viewpoint, where you'll notice the contrast between colonial and modern city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
In the afternoon we continue to the middle of the world where we have the opportunity to visit Intiñan museum just 200 meters north of the Mitad del Mundo monument, here is the actual "Middle of the World” marked. This museum showcases what modern-day GPS has proven to be the true site of the equator line. Afternoon finally back to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our guests from any place in Quito as the tour is based as private service.Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :6/2/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.