Quito City Line
Welcome to Quito! This beautiful colonial city was the first to be declared a UNSECO World Heritage Site in 1978 due to having the best preserved historic center in the Americas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide
- Comfortable Transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for Basilica ($2), La Compania Church ($3), Panecillo Virgin ($1), Mitad del Mundo ($2) and the Intiñan Museum ($3)
- Personal expenses
- Welcome to Quito! This beautiful colonial city was the first to be declared a UNSECO World Heritage Site in 1978 due to having the best preserved historic center in the Americas.
Join us to see the highlights of Centro Historico such as La Plaza de la Independencia, La Igelsia de San Francisco and the impressive Basilica de Voto Nacional. During this time on this tour you will learn of Quito’s turbulent history as well as taking in the sights and sounds of daily Ecuadorian life.
Afterwards we have approximately a one hour drive to Mitad del Mundo meaning ‘middle of the world’. This is the point where you can stand with one foot in the Southern hemisphere and the other in the North. The Intiñan Museum shows an interesting range of experiments to demonstrate the uniqueness and magic of this special location.
Departure Point :Ecomontes Tour Cia. Ltda., Juan Leon Mera and Mariscal Foch, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Departure Time :08:00: Meet and leave from Plaza Foch
09:00: Arrive to El Panecillo Virgin monument
09:30: Drive to San Francisco church and walk the old town passing by the Compañia church, the cathedral, Plaza Grande and the Basilica church
12:00: Box Lunch in the old town
12:30: Pick up / Drop off passengers – Basilica
13:00: Pick up / Drop off passengers – Plaza Foch
14:00: Visit the Middle of the World monument
15:00: Visit the Intiñan museum
16:00: Return to Plaza Foch
(Note: All times are approximate, except starting time)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable and warm clothing
- Small back pack
- Water & Snacks
- Extra cash for souvenirs
- Comfortable shoes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.