Quito City Tour
Join us to our “Quito City Tour” and enjoy the amazing views and history of Quito in the visited sites of “Centro Historico”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide
- Comfortable Transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for Basilica ($2), Panecillo Virgin ($1), Mitad del Mundo ($2) and the Intiñan Museum ($3)
- Personal expenses
- Welcome to Quito! This beautiful colonial city was the first to be declared a UNSECO World Heritage Site in 1978 due to having the best preserved historic center in the Americas.
Join us to our “Quito City Tour” and enjoy the amazing views and history of Quito in the visited sites of “Centro Historico”. Of South-America, Quito is a city with one of the richest colonial history.
The old city of Quito contains a rich and attractive diversity of churches, structures and historical sites, such as “La Plaza De La Independencia”, “La Iglesia De San Francisco” and of course, the mighty “Basilica de voto Nacional”. The tour covers all the amazing highlights and magnificent views of Quito. Visit this magnificent city with the Quito City Tour. Have fun and enjoy your great adventure!
Departure Point :Mariscal Foch 681, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Departure Time :
08:30: Meet and leave from Plaza FochNote: All times are approximate, except starting time
09:00: Arrive to El Panecillo Virgin monument
09:30: Drive to San Francisco church and walk the old town passing by the Compañia church, the cathedral, Plaza Grande and the Basilica church
12:30: Drop off at Basilica
13:00: Drop off at Plaza Foch
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable and warm clothing
- Small back pack
- Water & Snacks
- Extra cash for souvenirs
- Comfortable shoes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.