Quito Half Day PRIVATE City tour
Quito takes its role at the center of the world very seriously with an Old Town in the south of the city is also known as the Centro Historico or Colonial Quito. . In a compact area you will find many ornate churches, attractive streets full of fine examples of colonial houses and squares.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees (8 USD Aprox pp)
- Entry/Admission - Quito Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Quito has the best-conserved historic center in Latin American. This day trip includes the visit to the Old part of Quito such squares, churches, old streets etc. The first stop will be at Basilica Church from where you will have a beautiful view of The Colonial Center of Quito. After walking through the colonial streets, you will then stop at the Independence Plaza to admire the Cathedral and the Government's Palace. The Cathedral, Compañia church very well known as the Gold Church, Church of Sagrario and San Francisco.
Finally, head to the most famous hill in Quito, Panecillo viewpoint, where you'll notice the contrast between colonial and modern city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour is based in private basis, therefore feel free to write down the address where you´ll stay and we will provide the pick up without any additional charges as long as you stay in Quito town.Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.