Quito Old Town Tour with Gondola Ride and Visit to the Equator
Immerse yourself in mesmerizing Quito during this private full-day tour of Old Town. Follow an experienced local guide through Centro Historico, the captial’s historic center and the first-ever UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stand on the equator, ride the highest gondola in South America, and visit the government’s palace, the Basilica Church, and San Francisco Church. Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel is provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by minivan or compact (medium) car (depending on pax number)
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - TeleferiQo Teleferico Quito
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Start the adventure with pick up from your hotel by a professional guide in a private vehicle. After a short ride, embark on a walking tour through the famous Centro Historico. Made up of well-preserved buildings and cathedrals, the area was the first place to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend time walking around and visit the government’s palace, the Basilica Church, and San Francisco Church.
Next, travel by car to the Teleferico, the highest gondola in South America. Because Quito has an impressive area of 201 square miles (324 sq km), this is the best way to view the capital city. A ride up the mountain only takes about 10-15 minutes and the entrance fee is included.
Lastly, travel a short distance and see what gave the country its name. Because Ecuador directly translates to “the Republic of the Equator,” a trip to the middle of the world is a must. Snap photos in front of the large monument, visit the Ethnography Museum, and stand on the equatorial line. The guide will drive you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel/hostel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.