Quito TeleferiQo Cable Car Private Tour
The cable car has become one of the main attractions of Quito since it opened its doors in 2005. The cable car is an excellent option to have a panoramic view of the Pichincha Volcano and the landscape of Quito. It starts at 2,950 meters above sea level and reaches 4,050 meters above sea level: the crest of Cruz Loma, next to the Pichincha volcano.
It has 18 cars, which will go up the mountain range for 10 minutes. At 4050 meters, you will be greeted by a large scenic landscape. The páramo of the Pichincha volcano, at the top of Cruz Loma, offers a spectacular view of the entire city of Quito. If the climate favors you can see some major elevations of the Andes mountain range such as the Cayambe, the Antisana, the Cotopaxi, the Pasochoa, the Rumiñahui. Besides the beautiful view offered, here is the Andean landscape, the cold wilderness with almost straight, flat road to the summit of Rucu Pichincha, Pichincha most visible elevation from Quito.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - TeleferiQo Teleferico Quito
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Items not specified
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TeleferiQo Teleferico Quito, Fulgencio Araujo Av. Occidental, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Transfer from your hotel to the Cable Car.
The ascent to the top of the hill Cruz Loma lasts 10 minutes and starts at 2950 m above sea level then we reach an altitude of 4053 m above sea level (extension: 2.5 km), where there is an observation deck with panoramic view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please show your ticket to your guide.
- We offer pickup and drop off from all centrally situated hotels in Quito, in historic center or modern part of the city.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.