Quito's Original Craft Beer Tour Small Group
In this unique sensory experience we want to deliver you this artistic genetic for craft beer Cheers!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Starting point pickup and drop-off
- Tasteen beer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza San Blas, Guayaquil y Francisco caldas, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Plaza de San Blas is the gateway to the historic center of Quito
Stop At: Bandido Brewing, Jose J.Olmedo, Quito 170136, Ecuador
Bandido Brewing es una microcervecería al estilo estadounidense que ha traído una nueva visión de cerveza al Ecuador.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sereno Moreno, Esmeraldas E3-110, Quito 170136, Ecuador
It offers its customers a new experience of craft beer and the cultural diversity offered by the historic center of Quito.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Galería Ecuador (La Mariscal), Reina Victoria N24-263, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Wednesday to Saturday: Sheraton 18:30, Dann Carlton 18:32, Le Parc 18:32, Wyndham Garden 18:40, KAIA 18:55, Swissotel 18:58, NH Collection 18:58, J.W. Marriott 19:08, Holiday Inn 19:10, Río Amazonas 19:15, Galería Ecuador 19:20, Nu House 19:22, Reina Isabel 19:24, Mercure Alameda 19:28, Hilton Colon 19:30.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn’t specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at GALERIA ECUADOR (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García) from Wednesday to Saturday at 19:20.Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :7:20 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.