Rabat Private Photography Tour
Join our Photography Tours and enjoy a fusion between the best hidden angles beside the tourist attractions, let your self be guided by a local that speak the same language as you.
Your private photography tour will be provided by an official tour guide / professional photographer, under supervision of our famous Moroccan artist photographer Mohamed BENMOKHTAR, 1st prize winner of the National Geographic Abu Dhabi Moments Awards 2016, a contest in which 13,000 photographers from the MENA region submitted a snapshot illustrating a culinary tradition of their country.
Your tour will begin with a briefing on current regulations and local habits related to photography culture as well as places and sites to visit, with instructions on photography techniques and angles. You will enjoy a beautiful walk in the souks, old towns and urbanscapes rich in colors where you will get the chance to take the most epic frames of a city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah des Oudaias
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Rabat, Rabat 10030 Morocco
You will enjoy a beautiful walk in the souks rich in colors, the most epic landscapes of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kasbah des Oudaias, off Rue des Consuls, Rabat 10030 Morocco
We will discover the kasbah
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rabat Ville, Ave Mohammed V, Rabat, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfy walking shoes advisable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring Your Camera or Smart Phone
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.